1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Downgrader 3.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by TempusM, Oct 11, 2007.

1. TempusM

TempusM Member

Ok, I am sitting here reading all this stuff about how you need all this **edited by binkie** to downgrade. I don't have the money to get a **edited by binkie** "Pandoras Battery" nor do I have the money for a **edited by binkie** 30$ game. What happened to a single program that was free to use and could downgrade. This is **edited by binkie**. Just make a downgrader for 3.5 to 1.5, or even to 2.71, because I know there is a downgrader for that.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

first, calm down and edit your post.

as for a downgrader, not all firmware is the same. if it was, then all downgraders would work with a program. sony decided to fight back by making the firmware security more tight. the games that are needed triggers a buffer overflow in the firmware. that's why they're needed.

be grateful that the coders are still doing this. if you don't like what they're doing, then you should start coding a downgrader program for 3.50

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  3. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

swearing ain't gonna help you downgrade is there really any need

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@TempusM
    Watch the language.