1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP DOWNGRADING (AGAIN)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by PSPPRO, May 31, 2007.

1. PSPPRO

PSPPRO Guest

Alright this is what happened i had 3.03 and downgraded to 1.5 then updated to 2.81 and now i want to go back to 1.5 i could do the procedure again but i heard the remainder flash will brick my psp
    anybody has a solution to thid

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

well since u were 3.03 and change back to 1.5. It is the same thing. You are messing with flash. Just downgrade from 3.03.

3. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

So does that mean to up grqde to 3.03 then down grade? I havww a 2.81 i got off ebay and my other psps i had some one else do it and now i got a 2.81.

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Yes, upgrade to 3.03 first. Then downgrade like you did before. Make sure you have an unpatched version of gta: liberty city story.

Edit:
    P.S why did you upgrade to 2.81 again?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  5. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

by thw way i read it on qj.net it says please do not try this more than once so i would but its risky i dont know why its just what it said

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

well thats not true. i did it 3 times with my friends psp (he was a little retarted by updating 2 times)

7. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

actully he is right. I heard issues with my firends about that problem. When u downgrade 3.03 the downgrader leaves some 3.03 flash files behind.

P.S. I like to know y u upgrade too ...

8. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

as he sed his m8s retarded oh well but it did say please dont try this more than once didnt he get lucky

9. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

So the down grade from 3.03 leaves some flash behind? I am anxious about this and cant wait to get my psp from ebay to upgrade from 2.81 to 3.03 then down to 1.5...As long as i do everything word for word i should not have a problem....right?.. I have found some guides but have ya'll used n da past? shoot me some liks so i can compare to what i havew found. Please help...

10. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

u prolly have good guides...

that flash behind is bs. in my siggy, u can see i downgraded a ta-079 mobo 2 times with the 3.03 downgrader, and then a ta-082+ mobo more than once, and no brick (the brick i had was a purpose brick)

11. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

as long as u follow the guides u will be ok