1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Emulatation Extrodinare (In Theory)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Khabarakh, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Khabarakh

Khabarakh Regular member

Here wo go. My psp is 1.50, and I want to upgrade to 3.03OE-(something). But I hesitate. Here's what I want out of my psp:
    N64 Emulator
    GBA Emulator
    SNES Emulator
    NES Emulator
    Maybe PSX. I'd settle for less.
    That's it. I'd like a newer version to play my newer psp games (that I bought lol) but its not a must.

I guess my main question is do I lose any emulation options by going to 3.03OE-something. My second question is... what is the difference between 3.03OE-a/b/c? Third question, what do i need to play the emulators ive listed? Can I play the games ive dumped or do i need to download special homebrew games? If you can answer all these then... you are cooler than me.

2. totulnoob

totulnoob Member

I am pretty sure that 3.03oe-c is the newest custom firmware from Dark Alex. I pretty mush want the same thing you do and I need help installing all of those things.

3. Khabarakh

Khabarakh Regular member

again... will I lose any features by upgrading to 3.03OE-C?

4. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

3.03 OE-C lets you play all ISOs and homebrew. It has a PSX emulator built in.

All those other emulators (SNES etc) are available at www.psp-hacks.com, and will all run on 3.03 OE-C.

When you say games you dumped, you mean PSP isos right? If so, yes they will play on OE-C.

5. Khabarakh

Khabarakh Regular member

cool. now if you could help me with the error i get while trying to update, you would be put on my top 10 great people list lol

6. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Check ur other thread. I linked you to my 3.03 OE-C Winstaller. Takes care of all the files for you.