1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP FAT TO SLIM HAAALLP!!!! PANDORA'S GUI!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by zack22, Nov 1, 2007.

1. zack22

zack22 Member

okay so anywho's I have a psp fat cfw 3.52. I'm planning to get a psp slim. here's the dilemma. I want to make a pandora's battery for psp slim. the problem is, is that I use pandora's GUI for making the battery. Now I went to the psp slim/light tab, and did EVERYTHING it told me to. now the problem is, is that when I made it, I wanna put it in the psp slim. HERE'S THE BIG DILEMMA: I have to trade my fat psp for the slim. so after I leave the store with my psp slim I wanna know that this will definatly work. cause when I boot up the psp fat after I made the pandora's battery, it's a blank screen. I know that if you supposidly hit x at the blank screen, it's suppossed to put the psp to 3.xx m33 firmware. what do I do here?

2. Megaman17

Megaman17 Regular member

Did you test out your 'pandora battery' in your fat PSP?
    (Hey dude, Actually I also wanted to trade for a Slim one using my Fat PSP)!

3. Xan21

Xan21 Regular member

U realize that your gonna need the Fat battery for the slim flash right? if you trade it in their gonna need the battery too.

Also it sounds like you didnt set up the memory card correctly. Id say try again

4. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

Well it's not a matter of your "pandora" battery being correct.
    You have to have the correct "Magic Memory" stick.
    The one for the slim is the "depertar cemeterio V3" or the "universal unbricker"

This memory stick is the one for fats and slims.
    All you have to do is dl it from DAX's site and follow the read me for adding the correct file to your existing magic memory stick.
    Then run the program from your fat psp and the stick is ready to rock.
    It's pretty cool but it automatically puts you on 3.71 m33-2.

Don't forget to add the 1.50 addon pack version 2 so that you can enable the fats to run 1.50 homebrew.

5. zack22

zack22 Member

I gots it! I gots it!!! okay so being the playboy manbaby I am, I put the meat I have for a brain to work and thought to myself, "I should use pandora GUI to just make the original jigkick and and magic stick, and then use that spanish sounding software to work!!!
    I dids alls the stuff the readsme tolds me to do and drank some shine, and it worked like a whore on valentine's day!!!!! Thanks you guys, you rock balls. Especially you Copperkid that suggestion was the freaking balls and a half!!! :D

6. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

High fiver!