1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Firm 3.03 won't play SNES ROMS :(

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BigUP2, Jan 24, 2007.

1. BigUP2

BigUP2 Member

I just installed Dark Alex's 3.03 and patched it with Revision 3B. (I had Firmware 1.5 before). Anyways after changing the firm to 3.03B my PSP will not run the SNES emulator anymore although it said it would run homebrew. Is there something I need to do to get the SNES emulator to work properly or am I hosed? I got to get my fix of SuperMario Bros. :)

Oh and I when I insstalled the 3.03 no recovery folder was created so I am attempting to make one now just in case there is no way to run SNES9x 0.02y24

2. guano

guano Regular member

Idk what's wrong w/ yours, but I was just playing Harley's Humongous Adventure the other night on OE-B. I'm running snes9xTYLme and have been FOREVER! I've never updated b/c for me - it's perfect. I don't fix it if it ain't broke, you know?

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

is your game folder in 1.5 or 3.03 Kernel?

set it at 1.5 (in the recovery menu)

then put your emulator in the Game folder like u did when u had 1.5

4. BigUP2

BigUP2 Member

Thanks for the replys, but as I said in original post, I was not given the option of making a recovery folder. So I do not have one. I haven't been successful in making on on the PC and transferring it to the psp so if anyone has any ideas about that, it would be helpful.

5. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

did u try what else was suggested?

6. BigUP2

BigUP2 Member

I wasn't successful in doing it. I couldn't get the auto installer file which i could run on the PC. I am still trying to find it.

7. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

a recovery folder is only if you want to get back to 1.5 you can still go into recovery mode give it a shot and hold down the R button after you are turning it on (must be completley turned off first) go to Configuration and then change the "game fodler hombrew" to 1.50 kernel, hope this helps

8. axwardle

axwardle Regular member