1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Firmware 1.50

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Valiente, May 19, 2007.

1. Valiente

Valiente Guest

Hey everyone, i have a psp firmware 1.50 and i love the fact that i can play old gba games, snes games, sega games and all that good stuff. Yet I really would love to play some old psx games on it. I know theirs a way to upgrade like dark alex and his share of genious work. Yet i really dont wanna loose my old emulators like the gba and so on and so forth. So i really would appreciate from all of you smart ppl out their (a little sucking up never hurt lol) if you could tell me a way for me to keep my old emulators and things of that nature but be able to play Playstation games full speed glitch free(i think)of the 3.10 and + firmwares. So any help would be appreciate and again i really just wanna keep my old emulators on it but i just wanna add to my collection playstation games. Thank u

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

upgrading doesn't do anything to ur ms so i'd suggest u go for it

3. Valiente

Valiente Guest

Seriously? so where should i go from here? Upgrade to what firmware? Any suggestions are good and thanks for the tip.

4. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

5. ferrar1

ferrar1 Regular member

yeh but isnt there like a 3.03 oe-a to get 1st is ur on 1.5 because my friend got had a 1.5 psp and he didnt get the 1st version of the oea thing n his psp got bricked

and yeh i have a psp 1.5 right and if i get this http://www.psp-spot.com/t38950.html
    and just put it into the root of my 1.5 psp will it work no mash ups e.g. bricks

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  6. sniperM09

sniperM09 Member

no ferrar1,at least mine didnt brick, i upgraded to 3.10 OE first then back to 3.03 OE cause i wanted this custom theme that wouldnt work on 3.10 OE