1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Firmware version 3.03 OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by freebeer, Jan 26, 2007.

1. freebeer

freebeer Member

Do you think this version will cure the game save/load issue from3.03OE-b?

2. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

there wasn't a load/save issue the first place.

3. freebeer

freebeer Member

Hi This Dude
    The reason I say about the save/load problem is as below, any help would be much appreciated.
    Both my 2 sons PSPs, 1 is a TA082 and the others not. After a lot of research I have downgraded them both to v1.50fw and then back up to Dark Alex's 3.03OE-B which is great. However when I back up and play one of their UMD disks from the memory stick only the TA082 PSP will allow game saves to be made on certain games, for instance Burnout Legends. On the other PSP it just freezes with a blank, back lit screen at the point of save or load, also some of the games won't even run on the older PSP either with Dev Hook or Fast Loader under IR Shell. I have tried downgrading it back to 1.50 then up to the official 2.71 to over write the flash, then back down again and finally back to 3.03OE-B to no avail. It would be great if you could suggest anything else I might try, Is there an application to "clean" the flash of any residual data so I could try a clean install or do you think the 3.03OE-C will cure this issue.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated as these late nights on the internet looking for answers are starting to take their toll!
    Thanks in advance.
    Freebeer

4. pspcrazy2

pspcrazy2 Regular member

there is an application called pspfiler that lets you access the flaash and delete stuff but you need to know what your doing and it could brick your psp. or you could just upgrade to 3.03 OE-C. that lets you access the flash through USB.