1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp for my son

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by tracecatz, Aug 28, 2007.

1. tracecatz

tracecatz Guest

Hi was just wondering if anyone cld help me ,,,, was going to buy a psp for my son ,, so obviously been lookin on e bay but theres loads different ones ,, quite interested in the firmware concept just not quite sure how it works ,, and if 1.50 is the best kind to buy ,, if anyone can help tht be great ,, cheers from trace x

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

ok if u buy a 1.50 psp u can upgrade to custom firmware i recommend 3.40OE-A you can play lot's of game's that u can download and lot's more

3. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

i would buy a 3.40OE-A or 3.xxM33.you see,upgrading to custom firmware has chance of bricking.

4. foxrider

foxrider Guest

ya but there is also a chance of bricking going to official firmware cause it flashes the same files

5. armorthis

armorthis Guest

get a 1.50 PSP and upgrade to a Custom Firmware or buy a PSP already in Custom Firmware (OEA or m33)

6. serious8

serious8 Regular member

As a father, you must not only be concerned for the firmware capabilities, but also for your son's welfare. Custom firmware is great, but there may be a rise to addiction on your son's part. If you care for your son and have a tight control and restrictions set-up, then aim for custom firmware or 1.50. If you have a spoiled brat and afraid of him becoming a psp addict, then stay away from 1.50 or custom firmware. Don't ask why, just trust me =)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007