1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP freezes after I enter the game. CFW problem?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by TheSicNis, Feb 5, 2008.

1. TheSicNis

TheSicNis Member

I have a cso on my psp which used to work fine. i then edited out all of its cut scenes to make the file size smaller, it still worked. i recently changed CFW to 3.52 m33 and deleted the game completely, as well as everything on my memory stick. I saved the file on my computer, and put it back onto my psp.then i found a hack that got rid of something i didnt want on the game. i did it manually, like it said and now when the game loads a level it just freezes about 30% through the loading. anyone know whats causing this?

thanks ^_^

2. juniR

juniR Guest

To be honest if you chop the game up - and you don't even say what it is btw but it's a moot point - then it crashes/freezes or whatever then I reckon anyone's best guess is that you lucked it up - oops sorry typo ;)

Seiously m8 - there is nowhere near enough detail about what you've actually done and unless you know exactly how the game works yourself I reckon anytime you rip it you take a chance on it breaking down somewhere down the line.

3. TheSicNis

TheSicNis Member

shit.

gotta spend another 50 euro importin it then XD

thanks anywho:)

4. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

if u just riped the game from the disc u will not have too but another one.

5. sabregod

sabregod Member

I have a lot OF ISO/CSO Games in my memory stick, the problem is some Games I Load, example like DAXTER. There are missing cutscenes and sound effect. Where can i Download This Cutscenes and other contents?

6. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

you have rips then, and i very much doubt you will find the cutscenes to be able to re-build the .isos