1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP freezes, weird freeze. Help Please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Shaunuy, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Shaunuy

Shaunuy Member

Well my psp freezes just like in topic its pretty hard to explain but ill try. Im running on 3.52 M33-4 so everything was perfect until yesterday my psp just acted weird like freezes when i try to start games, the first time it freezed in a game and i took out to battery to restart it. So after that it freezes when i try to start a game, all the buttons wont work including the power buttons. And everytime i wanna switch it on i have to wait really long and try with the battery or try switching it on with the adapter and so. I tried accessing the recovery menu yeah no problem with that but when i connect a USB and press X it freezes too. I think its a weird case anyone got any idea or how to help? I was thinking of erm using pandora battery and downgrade it back to 1.5 and reinstall everything. Anyways do give me suggestions.

i've reinstalled 3.52 m33 but it won't work, i cant switch it on now unless i take out the battery for a long time only i switch it on but the words will come out in japanese and it freezes at setting the time, not freeze actually, just all my buttons dont work

2. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

i assume u juz reinstall it r8??go back to 1.5 n upgrade again.might be flash1 corrupted.try formatting the flash1 lol...

3. Shaunuy

Shaunuy Member

but its not freeze, its more like buttons just dont work

4. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

anyway try format ur flash1,it could still be it...

5. Shaunuy

Shaunuy Member

well im gonna try but now im already having a hard time switching on my psp cause it doesnt switch on when i switch it on, i have to take out the battery for a long long time then put it in only it responds to switch i hope its just flash problem

6. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

i think ths the the most possibility-a flash1 probs.if not workin try pandora lol to unbrick ur psp...

WAIT!!!u can access recovery r8??u can format through tht lol..