1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp freezing..FW 3.03 oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jdizzle05, Jun 3, 2007.

1. jdizzle05

jdizzle05 Member

ok hey guys//ive been looking for a long time on how to solve this problem...let me tell u what i did first...i tried changing my theme settings...it worked but i didnt like the them..but i had to goto recovery mode to change everything in (advance-toggle usb(flash0)..then i went to the folders VSH/resource...thats where i changed some of the files...now when i didnt like the theme..i just changed everything back to its orginal form...(i think this is where i messed up)...i tried going to system setting to goto the orginal wall paper etc etc..and i couldnt get passed the systems setting..my psp freezes for like 10 sec and then turns off..it does that for everything..even when i try to play a game..even when i try to update the system or downgrade the firmware..the only things i can really do is..change the folders in my memory stick or mess around in the recovery mode..i need help..really bad.....i cant think of thanything..thanx

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

recover back to 1.5 then update back to some other firmware

3. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Yea its semi-bricked.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/34933074/PSP_3.03_oe-c_firmware.rar
    download that unzip it with Winrar. You will get 2 folders. Rename the folder WITHOUT the % to recovery and put the recovery folder in PSP/GAME/recovery folder should be here. Just ignore the folder with the % as it is not needed. Go to recovery mode and click Start program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP and it will ask u if u want to install custom firmware 3.03 oe-a

4. jdizzle05

jdizzle05 Member

FINALLY!..THANX VCBC..that helped out alot..it was something prolly easy and noobish for others..but i unno..thanxx again i appreciate it