1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP FW 3.70 STUFF

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by smokinace, Sep 11, 2007.

1. smokinace

smokinace Member

hey ppl- i heard that there sony officially released the sony psp's 3.70 fw. now as a owner of a crappy psp fw 3.52, i decided to upgrade it since it will be downgradable again w/ the pandora battery. when i did upgraded it, under THEMES on the XMB, it says THEME, COLOR, and WALLPAPER. color is the color of the themes, but i heard that there is a custom theme on the fw 3.70. i want to know that if i can download a custom theme pack like for the cfws and download them onto my psp fw 3.70. i want to if it is even possible, it will work, and if it will brick my psp or not. if you guys know a url or a video of it on how to do so, reply with a link. thnx!!
    오늘은 네가 쏜다!!!!

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

The only way to download new theme would be through WiFi through Sony's official theme provider. They will release them and you can subscribe using the RSS feature. But they most likely won't release new themes for a least a month with update 3.70 and 3.60 Slim to update.

EDIT:
    You can always wait for M33 to hack this one, too. Then just go into Recovery Mode and manually apply the theme yourself!

나는 매일을 쏜다!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  3. smokinace

smokinace Member

LOL you're korena too?

4. PDOWNZ

PDOWNZ Regular member

has M33 release any info on the 3.70 yet??

5. dennis411

dennis411 Guest

Yeah cool.
    I'm a chinese you know.
    你能不能读中文?
    我希望M33尽快做好3.70 M33。
    Do you know what that mean?
    It means
    Could you read chinese?
    I wish the M33 team finish 3.70 M33 a little faster.
    :)

6. smokinace

smokinace Member

i dont think so
    but on noobz.eu they said they are thinking/ might come out with a 3.60/3.70 downgrader but not for 3.52/3.51. so might as upgrade now than be sorry!!

7. sonof66mp

sonof66mp Member

what psp rss website is it i have wi-fi but i dont know the url and id like to know when new ones come out i have the wipeout theme with a different back and i want a naruto theme like the ultimate naruto theme but i have never had cfw so i havent gotten to try those themes i hope theyll teach people to make new ones!!! so could ya tell me the url thanks

8. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

i know a bit of chinese.the second line says:

i hope that m33(don't know that letter)will quickly make 3.70M33.

oh, first line says you(then something) don't (don't know 2 letters) chinese.

how about this:

10年周年纪念.

that's proof to say i didn't use a translator :p

我的姐妹去中国学校,但我不,因为我不要:P

Last edited: Oct 7, 2007