1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp fw2.6 to fw1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by aotsmanic, Mar 28, 2007.

1. aotsmanic

aotsmanic Guest

ok i registered just to ask this question ok im not a noob at psp ive had it since the psp came out and now im into all the modding and stuff now. i read the other 2.6 thread but it didnt help me.ok i have a psp 2.6 and i want to downgrade to 1.5 so i can mod but i cant find a decent downgrader.my psp does not have a number on the back of the motherboard .does that make a differnce?so can someone tell me how i can downgrade my psp to a 1.5.

2. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

I recommend the 3.03 Noobz Downgrader

It will patch your mobo if its a TA-082+ but it requires an unpatched copy of GTA: LCS, you can buy that used or rent it.

3. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

why go update to 3.03 where he can downgrade his 2.6 directlyto 1.5 (if 2.6 downgrader you've read is complicated)
    update to 2.71 then downgrade to 1.5(2.71 downgrader is easier)or use wininstaller

and i recomend 3.03oe-c

4. aotsmanic

aotsmanic Guest

yeah i upgraded to 2.71 but i dont know anyone with a 1.5 psp

5. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

what do you mean?

so know,,,read and follow instructions on downgrading to 1.5

then upgrade to 3.03oe-c you need a larger mem stick coz it will not fit on your 32mb mem stick (the update to 3.03oe-c)

6. aotsmanic

aotsmanic Guest

ok can you make a link to the file and instuctions oh and i have a 4 gig memory stick

7. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

8. aotsmanic

aotsmanic Guest

well then i cant use that i got mine as a 1.0 thanks anyway

9. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

vaindetta,, i think you can downgrade or use that downgrader wether your psp is 2.71 factory firmware or lower what matters is your motherboard

you recommend they downgrade from 3.03, they will be needing the gta LCS unpathced, and they don't want that

mine doesn't come out of the box 2.71 factory firmware but i used that downgrader and works fine.....i have factory of 2.5 firmware