1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Game Cutscenes

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by salodudes, Feb 15, 2012.

1. salodudes

salodudes Member

Hi, I recently got a PSP and was wondering how to get my psp to be able to load the cutscenes.

At first, I downloaded and extracted the iso, created the disc 1 eboot file and loaded it up. It worked fine, I was able to get to the new game screen and hit new game, and then nothing happens after this. I am assuming that it is the cutscene that my PSP is not able to load.

Since I only had one eboot disc in, I used a multieboot thing, and had all three discs in so no data was missing. Same thing happened. I would hit new game and nothing would happen.

Is there a way to fix this? I really want to be able to play this, and possibly FF VIII after as well on the psp.

Also, does anyone know how I put save files for this? Just put the vmp file folder in the savedata folder? I put it in there to try to bypass the beginning cutscene and see if it is just that cutscene that is the issue, but when I load it up and I get to the memory card, nothing shows up.

Help Please!

2. salodudes

salodudes Member

Hey I was wondering if you could help me with these few problems.

I got one eboot for FFVII and it has its own save at the first save area, but it is level 99 with everything unlocked. When I hit new game it freezes somewhere during the first cutscene.

I have another eboot for it however this one freezes after the first level where the reactor explodes, the beginning cutscene works however.

I installed popsloader for 5.00m33 cfw, and for some reason everytime I load a new eboot it says the game could not start (error 800200e5)

Please any help would be appreciated!

3. salodudes

salodudes Member

4. Caliburn2003

Caliburn2003 Member

I'm not an expert with this but I was having some problems with FF8 beginning cut scene with seifer and squall it kept skippIng on thier fight scene. This is with my multi disk eboot that I made up from an iso that I ripped off my personal copy. So I decided to run the original iso on an emulator and it kept doing the same thing at the same spot. So I ripped off all 4 disks from another copy a friend had. Turned it into a 4 disk eboot. Solved the problem. Haven't had any since. So my guess is get another copy or *cough* down *cough* load *cough* another copy. Sounds like to me u have a corrupted file. I wouldn't suggest downloading tho since that's illegal.

5. Caliburn2003

Caliburn2003 Member

I have a FF7 eboot that I have on my psp if u would like to share... Idk if I'm allowed to do that... Can a moderator come in and tell me?

6. Caliburn2003

Caliburn2003 Member

Well u will have to let me know... I'm omw to work now so it will have to be in the mor ing but let me know and I can upload it for u