1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp game downloads onto memory card

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nms33, Jan 19, 2006.

1. nms33

nms33 Guest

Hey, I've heard talk of this but I'm not sure if it's true or even works. Can you download psp games onto your memory card? If this is true, could someone please explain how to do it.

Thanks in advance
    Nick

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

you can you need a psp 1.5
    and faslader - read my FAQs guide

4. nms33

nms33 Guest

I meant how to download psp games such as Need For Speed, GTA, ect. Do you know anything about this?

5. ArtemusXi

ArtemusXi Member

Yes. like he said. you need to have Psp Firmware Version 1.5. (go to system settings, then information and it will show the version. if you have above 1.5. then look into his guide to learn about downgrading then to learn about ISO's.and so on. just do some research.) either way i dont believe you can get the latest games like GTA or Need for Speed yet. at least i think from what ive read. :) there to save you time Raven......-ArtemusXi

Last edited: Jan 19, 2006
  6. nms33

nms33 Guest

Neither you nor Raven answered my question. I read what Raven had said so why do you tell me what he already wrote. I want a guide or reference on how to download games from the internet to my psp memory card. stupid... :)

7. funtasma

funtasma Member

Speaking about memory cards, do you have any advices concerning size, normal vs high speed, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

8. ArtemusXi

ArtemusXi Member

i guess the newbie next to your name is exactly right. cuz if you would actually pay attention. and maybe do research YOURSELF instead of relying on everybody else maybe you would get the hint that you CANNOT just download games onto your psp and play them. in reality we thoroughly answered your question i guess the words are just a lil to complex for your little brain. peace.........

9. williamf

williamf Member

Yes you are able to download games and put it into your Memory Stick. In order to play downloaded games which are called ISO you must have the version 1.50. If not you have to downgrade your PSP, however downgrading is only available for version 2.00. Any higher versions cannot downgrade.
    You will also need UMD Emulator or Fastloader to load the downloaded games! You can download them from the internet!

10. nms33

nms33 Guest

Where can I download these games?

11. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

you can't

its illegal

12. Paul2004

Paul2004 Regular member

yer it is but i will give u a little help , use google

13. nero_123

nero_123 Regular member

dose any one know if there is a downgrader for version 2.60
    well i know there is not(yet) but if there was where would i find one?

14. Codeman74

Codeman74 Regular member

psp-hacks.com,is your best bet or you could use google and search for it

15. williamf

williamf Member

There is no downgrader for 2.60 yet, though i think they are trying to make one.
    You can download games using bittorrent or by going to sites where they upload ISO's. One site a would recommend is www.pspiso.com.

16. nms33

nms33 Guest

I searched on google for downloadable games and came up with a few paysites. UnlimitedPspGames.com and pspdownloadservices.com were two of them. Does anyone have any info on these? Can you really download unlimited games?

NICK

17. RavenLife

RavenLife Regular member

there scams and stop asking

18. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

jesus christ it aint that difficult! [bold]use torrents or IRC[/bold], there you go, question answered in 4 words.

19. nero_123

nero_123 Regular member

alright thanks lads

20. nms33

nms33 Guest

How are these sites scams?

21. williamf

williamf Member

You have to pay to download from those sites when it says it is for free! Once you register for a account you will see that you can choose what plan of payment you want. I wouldn't use these sites though because many sites can let you download ISO's for Free! If you want a bigger variety of games you can use Bittorrent. Many People think Bittorrent isn't that good and that it is slow, but if you wanna download something big you can just leave your computer overnight. That's what normally I do because with my laptop I can just put the screen down and nithing happens. With computers you can just turn the screen off if you can't stand that light.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006