1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Game won't start

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by Majnoonp, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Majnoonp

Majnoonp Guest

Hi Guys, I have pro evolution 6 on my psp. i have been playing it 4 about 2 weeks on ISO. then lastnight, i plugged my psp into my sisters laptop to try n put the mortal kombat iso on also, and that didnt work.
    Now My pro evo wont even start, the psp says

"The game could not be started. (80020321) "

does any 1 know what that means, and what i can do to fix that??

many thanks
    Maj P

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

what firmware ar u running? ie 1.50

3. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

if u have a 1.50 psp and are using devhook under ur game menu on the psp u have devhook launcher and under that return to 1.50. click on the return to 1.50 and then when it returns go to devhook launcher when it comes up the launcher go to select iso and pick the mortal kombat one the select start when the screen comes up u will c mortal kombat is.

4. Majnoonp

Majnoonp Guest

im using 3.4 oe-a, n i dont care about the mortal kombat game so much. i just want to play pro evo for now, i dont have a good computer so its difficult to sort things out. all my saved stuff is for pro evo 6......:(

5. Majnoonp

Majnoonp Guest

can any1 help me or what?

6. funyknife

funyknife Guest

have you tried to reformat your card and then install it again i have heard that sometimes putting more than one game on a card can screw it up. i think the reason is when the umd disc is in the memory file makes itself appear to be the actual umd playing so when you put in two files it messes it up. but if you have played the iso before it should work fine if you just reinstall it. hope this helps

7. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

NO!! just put a UMD in the drive or else it wont work. put a UMD game in the umd drive and ur iso will play.

8. funyknife

funyknife Guest

but i think he already knows that because he has played it before he tried downloading the other one along with it.

9. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

maybe he didnt know that and took the umd out and didnt realize he shouldnt do that

10. Majnoonp

Majnoonp Guest

mrmcman is right, i had no idea....im new to all this!!! thanks so much guys tho!!!im made up now!! you helped me out alot....but mrmcman....can i still upload other iso's or will that mess the card up like the other guy said??
    thanks again
    MajP

11. funyknife

funyknife Guest

it is just in certain instances like right now i actually have three on mine but i have heard of others who had trouble with two. not sure why though

12. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

it should be fine