1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP games not Loading?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by SpankyJ, Mar 8, 2007.

1. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

I have Version 3.03 OE-C on my PSP, I got a new memory stick, a Sony 1 gig and I currently was using a scan disk 2 gig stick. On my 2gig Everything I do works, PSP, PS1 game etc.. but on my new 1 gig, I cant get anything to work. PSP or PS1. Am i forgetting to move any files from 1 memory stick to the other? I am kind of confused.

2. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

why did you change the 2 gig card in the first place?

3. SpankyJ

SpankyJ Regular member

I didnt CHANGE... i have both. The 1 GiG is running PS1 Games (works fine) but not PSP, and my 2GiG wont run PSP games now.. i dont know

4. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

then why did you say that your 2 gig plays psp isos
    hard problem,i never saw a same problem.i guess when you were changing you psp cards you did something,or your psp just doesnot take some memory cards.i really dont know how to help.i mean you didnt do anything with the flash memory,you didnt do anything with your memory cards,you didnt brick your psp,nothing.
    i just dont understand why did you buy a 1 gigabyte card when you have a 2 gig card that worked perfectly.now your both cards dont work at all for playing psp isos.
    sorry,but i really dont know how to help.
    i belive that someone will help you.