1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Games on PS2 Project

Discussion in 'PS2' started by unseen749, Jun 1, 2007.

1. unseen749

unseen749 Guest

Im not sure but i think its obvious that PS2 is more powerful than the PSP, maybe someone should do a homebrew project, the capability to play PSP Games on a Modified PS2 thru a CD/DVD/USB Disk. Thats not impossible right? Are there any homebrew gods in here? Hope someone could come up with this.. holla

2. steimy

steimy Active member

I think if it were then they would have some out with a kit by now. It may run on a different programming language then the PS2 making it a bit more difficult then it sounds. They did port a few PSP games for the PS2 but that took programmers at the game companies to do it (GTA Liberty City Stores & Vice City Stories).

I would think the easiest way would be making a PSP emulator to run on the PS2.

3. unseen749

unseen749 Guest

Yeah a PSP Emulator for the PS2. Hope someone will come up to that. Yeah maybe you're right, its with the language and stuff. Only if they could port the psp game into a ps2 compatible one and load it using a modified ps2...