1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp games using fastloader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jays2k, Mar 30, 2007.

1. jays2k

jays2k Member

I just bought a 4gb memory card and transferred everything from my 1gb card. I use fastloader (mine has a pic of spongebob squarepants) but i get the following error: "The game could not be started (80020130)"
    Does anyone know what this error means? could it be that i formatted the memory card before i copied everything over
    any help..
    thanks

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

3. jays2k

jays2k Member

thanks. that's what i thought. i just haven't used my psp in a while and now started using it again and am trying to figure out what the latest programs are and how to play newer games. My kids bought me a new game (well Madden06) and it told me to upgrade. i didn't want to upgrade because then I couldn't use my fastloader. I'll try the link. thanks

4. jays2k

jays2k Member

what kind of games can i play with this installer? Can I still play the iso games that i currently have? where can i get games to play on this?

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

u can do everything in 3.03 and 1.5...as for getting the games...i can't help u there, its illegal

6. jays2k

jays2k Member

no i know that, but I thought there was a site that I can purchase downloads. I just would rather have a bunch of games/videos on the memory card rather than carrying around umd's.
    will this newer program play iso's? is there some way to convert the movies that I have to fit on the memory card?
    sorry for asking so many questions, i just don't have any knowledge about these types of software.
    thanks

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

Firmware...not program...after you install the OE-C firmware provided above; reformat your memory stick and put all your ISOs in the ms0:/ISO folder......

piracy is illegal, but as far as its morality, its up to you....only the G-D can judge as far as I see...

8. jays2k

jays2k Member

do i want the 3.03 or the 3.10 version?

9. fultonla

fultonla Guest

i recomend 3.03 customization+stability

10. jays2k

jays2k Member

i downloaded and it works. do I have to keep that firmware install on the memory card or can i delete it?

11. guano

guano Regular member

You can delete it. But in case you brick, you might just wanna put that as back up on your computer. Then you won't have to recreate anything and you can just restore it to its original state.