1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP GPS and MAPTHIS

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by solidusxx, Jul 6, 2007.

1. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

I currently just found out about using your PSP as a GPS however I need some help. If anyone knows more information on this, what is the LATEST software for this? I heard MAPTHIS was the best, from Deniska, is this true? Link? I cant seem to find the latest version of it. Also is this the reciver I buy, http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bh-49-en-15-gps-70-1mij-43-7o.html

Would love input here, im very interested, especially from those who have used it, feedback, etc.

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

The version of mapthis! is less important. The main thing is to be able to get google maps on to mapthis!. You have to download google map of the area you want, tile by tile. And the software to use is very confusing. I remember trying to get it to work couple of months ago, but didn't have time to really get into it. I suggest get the mapthis! working first before you buy the reciever.

3. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

Interesting, thanks for that tip.

4. inegma29

inegma29 Guest

Was wondering if you ever went through with the gps receiver and software? if so how did it go? Can't figure out what to do despite all the youtube vids and any other help topic on the net. They seem to all be different and not to clear. Plus not sure if 3.71 is compatible with everything to do with gps. Thanks.