1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP GPS

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by CLS63AMG, Jun 7, 2007.

1. CLS63AMG

CLS63AMG Member

sups guys

just wondering, my friend is going to hong kong this mid-july and i am planning on asking him to buy something for my psp, version 3.03 OE-C. I have a dillema: whether to get a PSP 1.3 megapixel camera (GO!cam it think) or the PSP GPS device. Heres the problem, if i get the GPS device, would i function on version 3.03 OE-C? Another problem is i live in Vancouver, Canada, would this device recognize my city and read the roads and stuff? thnx

2. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

it might work dunno i think it only works in america at the minute get both dude hong kong is CHEAP i wanna go lol i just couldnt stand there food

3. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Gps won't work my itself. You need to get Mapthis! software. Read the readme and start the painstaking process of downloading maps of your area from google maps. Psp gps is not meant to be a navigation device, it could be downright dangerous. However using as a reference is very helpful.