1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP help needed

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mutza, Sep 13, 2007.

1. mutza

mutza Member

I have recently bought a brand new PSP.
    It works well while im using a UMD but i dont think i can upload games on my memory stick. I had already downloaded from a torrent file and placed the ISO\CSO file on my memory stick but my psp couldnt locate it. My friends are saying that i need 2 upgrade the PSP version. The current version of PSP im using is 2.82

2. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

if you want to play iso's from your memstick you need to downgrade to 1.50 then install a custom firmware,you will need to upgrade to 3.03 and use the unpatched gta method to downgrade,or you can upgrade to 3.50(no higher)and use the unpatched lumines method or you can just get a pandora battery and magic memstick and downgrade it that way

3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

Also they got a donwgrader file which you can downgrade to 1.5 basically. My friend used it for my cousins fatty. straight to 3.50 from a 2.8x, then down to 1.5, up to a 3.40oe-a! Oh yeah, WELCOME TO HOMEBREW! If homebrew had somethin, i do somethin to it.!

4. mutza

mutza Member

thanks man but how am i supossed 2 downgrade it? Dyu know any particular files or websites ?
    Frankly speaking i didnt get much of what u said! Lol
    Oh but anyways man, temme how do i downgrade it?

5. mutza

mutza Member

ok tell me-

1) How am i supossed 2 downgrade to 1.50 ?
    2)Where can i install the firmware u talking abt ?

thnx

6. sicdude

sicdude Regular member