1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp help please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dof, Oct 2, 2007.

1. dof

dof Member

I have 3.71 I want to get 3.71M33 but when I tried it said corrupt data on my psp, I tried several times but it always said corrupt data
    how do I get 3.71M33 on my psp
    thanks,dof

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

You can't. If you have an original PSP and not the Slim PSP, you can use the Pandora's Battery (Google it). If you have a slim, you're screwed.

3. dof

dof Member

Another question, what if another update comes out can I convert to the new custom software? do you know websites that I can get old games like tetris and how do i put them on my psp? and what websites can i get custom softwares and new themes for my psp from? I'm cluless!!!!!!
    Please Help

thanks,dof

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Things like "Old Tetris" and custom themes can only be used on custom firmwares. You have Sony official 3.71 firmware. When a new update will be out, you will have to go to http://www.us.playstation.com/psp to download to and install it or just connect to teh internet via your PSP (you'll have to go to Network Update everytime until it will tell you there is a new update, when there is, it will ask you permission and do it automatically).

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007