1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by GSoulja, Jan 20, 2007.

1. GSoulja

GSoulja Member

Ok, so heres the story i just got a new psp and my friend told me i should upgrade to 3.03 to make sure that everything is safe and i dont get hacked and stuf. ok so i did that and last night i posted this and some 1 told me my friendz a idiot witch now i see why he is but ok what im asking you is i was looking around and saw this site

click my link so u can see wat im talkin about

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i77/ScottesLOco93/downloadz.jpg

now you see the part where i circled it says 3.03 are thoes OE things able to play games that i download to my comp "GTA liberty city stories"
    if so than can some 1 give me good directions on what to do

2. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Basically your friend is an idiot if he told you to upgrade to Sony's 3.03. There is no hope for you as of right now. Maybe in a couple of months but not now.

3. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

3.03OE will allow you to play ISOs but the only way to get to 3.03OE is by having a 1.5 first....that's why people downgrade the PSP first. However as rsrepp has said there is no way of downgrading you fw version at the moment and it will probably be a few months away.

3.03OE is the 'Open Edition' firmare and is not the same as yours.

4. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

if u just got ur psp go exchange one maybe u maybe u can get one with 2.8 something