1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Help.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by hardy659, Feb 23, 2007.

1. hardy659

hardy659 Member

I have a PSP with firmware version "303 OEC R+" It's the Japanese make!
    I have problems with winrar games that contain two files "PSP Game (folder) and UMD_DATA.BIN (file). Some game will load fine when the winrare is placed in the ISO folder,but others will loadup and show messages like "The game could not be started. (80020321)" some numbers are diferent! Why is this and do I need a newer UMD or different disk in the drive? I have GTA LCS, but not the patched version,its the 2.60. Thanks!!

2. FranceLab

FranceLab Member

You leave your isos' zipped?
    I didn't know you could do that. Try unzipping them first, then place them in the ISO folder in the root of your psp. (ex: F:\ISO\...)

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

These are actually the iso files, don't decompress them.
    In that case, you put the WinRar archive in the iso folder. For some reason, WinRar is associated with both sorts of files, just go to any folder on your PC, then klick on Extras->Folder Options->Display->(something like)Don't show extentions with known file endings (my own translation from what the point is called in German), uncheck that. Now you can see the endings of each file and can tell, what's an .iso file and what's a .rar.