1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psp Help.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pancho27, Apr 21, 2007.

1. pancho27

pancho27 Member

just bought a psp and it came with firmware 2.71 and a ta-082 motherboard. I've updated it to 2.80 so I could downgrade to 1.50 but when I go to the photo on my psp and open hen280 it freezes everytime. I get no blue screen and when I run Id storage changer it runs but I get an error (The game could not start 80020148.) Do I have to have a UMD game inserted while I run the patch? or Did it already patch it and I can go ahead and run update ver x.yz? Do I keep opening the Hen280 file until I get a blue screen which can take more than 8 trys?

2. pancho27

pancho27 Member

can someone answer the questions? por favor.

3. yohex

yohex Guest

Lol, why did you upgrade you coulda just downgraded from 2.71

Try having a custom background and no UMD in the UMD drive while running the HEN from the photo, and when running ID put a UMD back in.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007
  4. pancho27

pancho27 Member

I thought 2.80 and 3.03 fws are the ones you need in order to down grade to 1.50.

5. yohex

yohex Guest

lol, don't know how to not put this in a mean way, I'm just gonna say research before you do.

6. pancho27

pancho27 Member

I customized my wallpaper and the hen280 keeps freezing and I just went and bought smack down vs raw 2006 UMD and had it inserted into the psp. Then executed the Id storage changer and I still got an error (The game could not start)

7. staxx

staxx Regular member

your doing something wrong then...just research and read

8. pancho27

pancho27 Member

It worked!! I just kept changing my wallpaper until one worked. Thanks!!