1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Help!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Sahalin, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Sahalin

Sahalin Member

Hi im pretty new on the forums so please dont pick on me...anways..i been having this problem for like about 3 or 4 months and yet no progress...tried fixing it, cleaning, and etc...i even called the company for an exchange..but they kept on sending it back to me saying something about payment..so i had no idea and gave up..so i was wondering if you guys know something about it...my psp velcro ( where you insert the umd) just wont close..for some reason its really loose.. and its kind of hard to close it..when i do managed to close it, it reads the dics and giving me a message saying "cannot read disc" and also makes weird clicking nosies while it reads the disc

so i got some WTF in my head and tried figuring out whats the problem..soo have any ideas whats going on? please help..been having this grudge on my psp for quite a while..and now im on the verge of destroying it with my bare hands

Thanks

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Sounds like your umd drive really messed up. If you don't konw what you are doing, cleaning/fixing will only make it worse. If you bought the psp more than a year ago, you are out of the warranty. Just pay sony to get it fixed.