1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gofel, Nov 6, 2007.

1. gofel

gofel Member

Hello All

I hope some of you can help me,
    I bought a psp from a friend about 1 year ago and it was chipped and had three iso games on it that I had to go through dev hook first to use.

i borrowed it to my brother who put a Tekken Disc in and up dated it from 1.50 to 2.71,
    Does that mean that I can never play those iso games, I connected the psp to my pc and noticed that the files are still there on the memory stick but i cant find them when i use the PSP by itself.

Please help me as i have some other iso games i would like to add on and play,
    or if i have to delete those and start again thats fine, please help.
    Also do i have to downgrade back to version 1.5, if i do have to please advise me how to...

Thank you everyone

Gofel

2. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

you can heres the downgrader for 2.71.
    after that i would sugest updating to cfw like 3.52m33 so you can play newer isos.

3. gofel

gofel Member

Thank you , please could you explain what i need to download to play newer games and do i have to delete the devhook i have and the emulator that are on the memory stick or should they be put in certin folders?

Thankx

4. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

1st,u made a mistake by upgrading to 2.71.u have to downgrade back to 1.5 n then install the latest cfw to be able to play latest games on ur psp.

u should downgrade 1st by using this n then go to 3.52M33-4 by using this..

5. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

follow the read me but make sure that ur psp is not ta-082 you can find out if your psp is or not here