1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jayster12, Dec 5, 2007.

1. jayster12

jayster12 Regular member

i have games for playstation and psp that are bin files or something like psy-sfls how would i put those type of games files on my psp? iahve 3.71m33-3

2. Ex_hoc

Ex_hoc Guest

Please elaborate... Do you mean you have Playstation 1 games you would like to play on your psp?

3. jayster12

jayster12 Regular member

yes one of them is for ps1 and one game is for psp the ps1 is the bin file and the psp game is the psy file normally i get the iso files and they work fine but i was wondering if other files would work

4. bparker99

bparker99 Guest

can i just ask. where do you get your games from and how do you get them on to your psp?
    iv recently brought a psp form my cousin but he gave me no books or anythin just the psp and the leads.
    so im wondering if i can get any help?
    also i can not connect to the internet it comes up with error: 80410A0B
    any help any1?
    Thanks in advance.

5. drakex

drakex Regular member

@bparker: Please make your own thread, we dont want to confuse more the original creator of this thread... sorry but its true

@jayster: Those files you get are the result of uncompressing the ISO file you downloaded... all you need to do is either download a new ISO version of the game, OR compress them to ISO using the UMD Gen v4, you can google it up and find a download for it...

Sorry to be more specific, my best way of answering will be download a new version of the game.