1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp homebrew running slow

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by elrocco, Apr 23, 2007.

1. elrocco

elrocco Member

Get this.
    Every time I run a homebrew it starts out fine. But then I push a button, any button and the screen goes blank for 20-30 seconds. Then the screen comes back. Then I push another button and it goes blank again. So basically every time I push a button my screen goes blank while running homebrew. So I decided to go look at my recovery mode setting. Same thing happens in recovery mode. However, everything works great if i'm playing a game or just navigating though the psp menu. Have you guys ever encountered something weird like this? I had a 2.71 82 mother board that i downgraded to 1.5 and then upgraded to 3.03oe then to 3.40oe.
    Can anyone help?

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Try over clocking the psp for home brew games in recovery mode.

3. elrocco

elrocco Member

Silly me,
    I don’t know what settings I changed that caused this problem when I was using firmware 3.03oe but the setting propagated when I upgraded to 3.40oe. Slap me silly, but I “Restored Default” settings from the PSP menu and it fixed everything; including the recovery mode.
    I guess it does work after all.