1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp icons and backrounds

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BlastOnE, Jan 18, 2007.

1. BlastOnE

BlastOnE Regular member

i have seen now like you can make the photo..video..ect..icons different. i tried it but i want to know something.. if anyone knows, i saw this awesome backround and i want it but i dont know if it is for a 3.03 OE-B

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/about65222.html

its that red one and seems like the little waves in the backround still move even though its that color.

if i cant use that backround,does anyone know where i can get simular backrounds where the waves still move for the 3.03 OE-B.thank you guys :) i really appreciate it.

-Blastone

2. Bytrix

Bytrix Member

It's just a 60x34 BMP file. You use a program called X-Flash to flash it into the PSP then it will underlay under the wave animation.

There are multiple versions of X-Flash supporting most firmwares, just look for the latest version which is for 3.03 OE-B on dl.qj.net

btw. Because of the low resolution of the background image you can't really put any detail into it, a simple gradient or pattern is the best.