1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp internet newbie

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sleepy_92, Feb 2, 2008.

1. sleepy_92

sleepy_92 Regular member

Hi.I hawe i wireless broadband router "Edimax BR-6204 WG".So lets get to the point.I want to play "Star wars" via infrastructure mode but when i connect to the internet and start playing an error message come up "connection lost".So i tried to go in the google.com from the psp and like after 5 min my psp showed the same error "connection lost".And the same happens every time when i connect to the internet!So what can i do maybe i need to download some kind of web browser for the psp (im using the official psp web browser)

Code:
    Im hawing psp phat and cfw 3.90 m33 
    I tried to search in the google.com but i didnt find anything that could help me.So plzz i need ya help!

PS. heres the error message
    Code:
    A connection error has occurred.You hawe been disconnected from the acces point

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  2. nashy10

nashy10 Guest

Thats so easy. Anyway ok first of all it could be your cfw is screwed or your too far away from the router. Actually that same thing came up when i didi it.....but i was removing the game and putting it back again....so try restarting your psp, then insert your memstick, then go to the game do NOT take the game or memstick out, instead of skipping the loading and spf things let them run, next load your file go to multi player/infrastracture mode and now try.It should work, if not email me here: removed an you know i am white h(like a hacker dude, spread it to your friends cause' im kinda new) oh ya an if ur bored go to my website removed

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2008
  3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@nashy10
    No emails allowed here and no advertising your website either. Post edited.

4. nashy10

nashy10 Guest

binkie7, why not? even if you tell people not to their, still the will continue, and if you kick them out they can just go to some other website like Dceme(I forgot how to spell it) an so wouldn't be very smart that you made those rules. sure you could probably kick me off for even posting this message but ill just go to another site. well just wanted to get that out.

peace, white h

5. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Ahhh, no, that's where you're wrong, those rules are there so that those kinds of people do go to other websites, not this one.

If they wanted to stay on this site, then they'd stop, if not, then they'd probably just get banned, like you said. I've got to say though, that that must be a pretty sad existence; spending time floating through all the different forums they can think of, just to post a link to whatever their site is so they can get a couple of extra views...

6. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

I like Shokz post but here's my 2 cents :)

Forum rules - check them out - hence the warning :)