1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Internet

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ssss2223, Mar 11, 2007.

1. ssss2223

ssss2223 Member

I really need someone's help here I don't know a thing about computers so i need someone to tell me where i can find the WPA key on my computer nd I have tried my routers config site it only gives me the WEP key nd if i put that it it comes up with an error message HELP SOMEONE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2. mknapper1

mknapper1 Member

all you need to do is do an automatic search and it will find you connection enter the WEP key manually and you should be just fine there are some routers that you need to configure sometimes to work right... so what kind of router are you using.

3. ssss2223

ssss2223 Member

im using the orange livebox i put in the WEP thing but i put it in under WPA key cuz dats da only place it would fit... I try to connect but it goes from connecting to access point to exchanging key information it goes from one to the other three times but then it says either "key information has timed out" or "access point connection has timed out" WHATS GOING ON?!?!?

4. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) and WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) are two different wireless security protocals. If your router is using WEP then when you do a scan in infrastructure mode it should show up as WEP and allow you to use that key. If when you do a scan it is showing as WPA then you will have to hunt the config site until you find the correct WPA key.

5. ssss2223

ssss2223 Member

neva mind it works now

6. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

Sheeesh!... What ever happened to good manners?

7. Megaman17

Megaman17 Regular member

lol.I guess he's quite in a hurry or he's busy.
    Yeah, where are the manners anyway??lol.

8. ssss2223

ssss2223 Member

soz thnx u guys. 1 mre qwestion does anyone know how to get windows vista on ur PSP?