1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Internet

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by travo14, Apr 9, 2007.

1. travo14

travo14 Member

I dont know if its my router or my computer or just my psp , usually im good at these kind of things but right now im doing so good . At my aunts house it can connect online to her linskys router but here at my house it wont connect to my belkin router.When i attempt to log on it says refreshing server list and then it jus stays like tht for a minute or 2 and then finily it goes back to game lobby because it couldnt connect ... What do i do ? please give detaild instruction

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

The IP on your router could be a static IP preventing people from stealing the connection with DNS server and stuff. Linksys routers work perfectly for me though. Your best luck is to renew your router's IP to a non factory setting. This may help you out. Here is how.

Go to Start > Run
    then type cmd and press enter
    then type in the console all this following command:

ipconfig/flushdns then press enter
    ipconfig/release then press enter
    ipconfig/renew then press enter

If this does not work then it is a static IP and there is no way to use it over wi-fi.

3. travo14

travo14 Member