1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Is not letting me put games in to memory stick its says something like cyclic reduncey check

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by 092091, Dec 16, 2007.

1. 092091

092091 Guest

PSP Is not letting me put games in to memory stick its says something like cyclic reduncey check ......what do i do ?????

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

you got the games from a cd or dvd?

this happens cause the data is corrupted/damaged and is usually caused by buffer underuns when burning the disc... Anyways, if it's coming from a disc try cleaning it, if that doesnt work then try using this program...
    http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/cd-recovery.html

3. 092091

092091 Guest

no its not i have download it on my computer and put it in the psp before but now its says data error

4. dionic

dionic Member

Hi there...

had that problem as well and all i did was connect usb to computer, highlight the "removable drive" icon, right click / properties and something like tools. click "error-checking"..... it will take a while, (10 minutes for 2G) but fixed mine.. good luck

5. 092091

092091 Guest

iight i will try it

6. 092091

092091 Guest

that did not work now it doesnt let me put anything in it

7. staxx

staxx Regular member

i see, well then you already know the answer to this...the place your downloading from has corrupted files so your gonna need to try downloading from a different source ;)

8. 092091

092091 Guest

no cuz i have another memory stick and it works perfectly on the other ones