1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psp, iso, EBOOTS etc???

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Mrtbuzzed, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Mrtbuzzed

Mrtbuzzed Member

Hi guys.
    I recently bought a few psp games on dvd, so i can put them on the mem card, im used to seeing a ISO file and putting this in the ISO folder on my memory card. but a few of these games are scattered in many folders. This eg is WORMS OPEN WARFARE
    I will elaborate so you have all the info. as i hate not knowing how thing work.

There is a folder named <PSP> in there is <GAME> which contains <WORMS> and <WORMS%> in these there are <EBOOT.PBP> files totalling about 250kb

Back on the root with the <PSP> there is <WORMS_OW> this contains <SYSDIR> which contains BOOT.BIN. and there is <USRDIR> which contains <DATAPSP> and deeper still, Modules, movie, and Zip.zip.

Back on the root there is <X> which contins FLASH1 and X along with lots of other system files (system plugin.rso, Save data, Msgdialog Etc Etc).
    FLASH contains some data but not much and ges deeper still to another Flash1 which contains the same as the other Flash folder...

Why the hell dont they just make it an iso file and have done with it.
    I think i have an idea about wot to do but its pretty hardcore

Cheers dudes

2. Mrtbuzzed

Mrtbuzzed Member

3. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

thats very old stuff that's a Run UMD file format ,run umd is a old emulator
    you probably could make a iso from those files with umdgen but it will be a pain in the a$$

its easier to download another iso

4. Mrtbuzzed

Mrtbuzzed Member

Where is a good site to download psp iso files??
    thanks for that mate. thought it might have been a bit dated

5. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member