1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP iso help. I need help in plain english.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by flawlezz, Jun 1, 2007.

1. flawlezz

flawlezz Member

I already done tried searching for what I need to know, but i was either looking at an old thread of i didnt even understand what they were talking about,so can i get some help please? This is what i'm trying to do.....

I just bought a PSP, and upgraded it to 3.50. What I want to do is please downloaded PSP iso's thru the computer, meaning I want the ISO to be on the computer, I can connect the USB cable to the computer from the PSP, and play the psp iso thats on the computer on the psp. How do I do that? I read something about downgrading to 3.03 and 1.5, and i dont know what the heck they are talking about?

Can someone help me out?

2. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

Ahh You need a custom firmware (third - party firmware) to play custom iso's your on 3.50. You need to downgrade but heres the bad news theres no downgrader above 3.03 so your stuck like me cuz i'm on 3.11.... does that help?

3. mjm

mjm Guest

4. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

it feels good to upgrade when u first get it but really its really,really bad

5. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

When i was a noob, i got excited when sony released new fw.

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

i did when i updated from 2.0 to 2.5