1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP ISO PROBLEM AND IT'S KILLING ME ARRRRRR HELP PLEASE !!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nezzy18, Mar 6, 2007.

1. nezzy18

nezzy18 Member

hi what it is i have a psp and it's been downgraded and has the right software on and everything. my friend done it for me and he had tekken on it and i was playing that fine but i deleted it cause i want to put a new iso game on. but when i extract my games from dvd to iso on my hard drive then copy and paste the iso games into my iso folder in my psp it keeps sayying....

error copying file or folder
    cannot copy file....:cannot find specific file
    make sure u specify the correct path and file name

??????????????????????????????????? now this happens everytime i wanna put a iso file on my psp and i been trying for ages and nothing works !!! :'( it then come up on my psp as coruppt data obviously cause the whole aint been copied over.

so if anyone can tell me exactly how 2 sort this i'd be more than greatfull thanks a lot in advance !!!!!

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

how big is your memory card ?

have you formatted your memory card ?

when you connect your psp, how much space does it say you have on your card in properties ?

3. nezzy18

nezzy18 Member

i have a 4gb memory card and it says i have over 1265mb left when i have 1 game put on it. but i don't think my memory card it formatted what will that do if i click format memory card? thanks for ur reply.

4. tomd007

tomd007 Member

formatting your mem stick does exactly what t says it will do but it also deletes all the data on your mem stick so backup the data first.

5. paul91

paul91 Regular member

tomd007 where do u come from i think i might know u lol?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  6. nezzy18

nezzy18 Member

cheers man i fomatted my memory stick and it worked i think the memory stick was corrupt lol... but i copyied over the iso games from my hardrive and they are working like a treat now i'm so happy and no stress now !!! lol

cheers for ya help and reply's m8 :D !!!

7. tomd007

tomd007 Member

good. now all i need to do is solve my own iso problem, but i think i might know a way

8. nezzy18

nezzy18 Member

so what's up with ur problem what u having a hard time with? hope i can help.