1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP ISO Questions...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Individy, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Individy

Individy Member

I finally downgraded my psp, then installed a custom firmware 3.40oe.

I'm making my ISO's, I'm getting a 50% working ratio. I've been reading that some games need these loaders to help them start. I don't know to much about all these different loaders. Is there a list I can find, to figure out what games need which loaders? Maybe then I could start figuring out the loaders.

So far, I have tried the latest UMDEmulator, which someone was telling me about. All I ended up with is a corrupted file located on my memory stick. Which doesn't work.

Could I get some assistance?

2. ace916

ace916 Member

if ur using an oe no loader required just put the iso or sco in iso folder in root of memory stick (make sure no umd is turned off in recovery mode) make sure there is a game umd in your drive and launch the game in game folder on xmb

3. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

some games will also need you to change the cpu speed to 266 and enable plain modules in the recovery menu.