1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP ISO's...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by glenquag, Apr 18, 2007.

1. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Okay, so i got ratchet and clank game and it game in a bunch of rar files. I've seen these before and I realise they are there to make it so they download faster. How do i rebuild the ISO out of these? Do I just extract them all and then build it into one archive with winrar and thats my ISO?

2. alinares

alinares Regular member

Dude seriously.... search it on the web...well ok i'll tell you look open the folder and then double click on an icon that shows the program of the extractor and then you will see an iso file drag it out anywhere,and wait for it to finish and there you go.you got a iso image do as you wish.

3. akeem399

akeem399 Guest

do as he says u will get a cso file in a folder on the location u extracted the file to just drop it inside iso folder in the root of your memory stick and it will play so great first of all use winrar to open the file and extract the iso file only. enjoy your games psp is still the best portable game

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

lol thanks. I did search it though i just could not find it and didn't know what to search..Thanks though it worked.