1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP issue

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by usdblades, Mar 29, 2007.

1. usdblades

usdblades Member

I just bought a PSP off Ebay. It has 1.5 Firmware on it. I turned it on and it worked. so I went and bought GTA Liberty Cities. I got home went to play it and now my PSP when I turn it on just the green light stays on until I take the battery out. I have no screen. Ive tried plugging it in to the wall. Same thing. Tried without battery same thing.
    I tried plugging it into my PC and my pc does not see it.

Any suggestions?

2. psphak8o8

psphak8o8 Regular member

Psp BRICK!!!!!!!!

3. usdblades

usdblades Member

Damn it :( Thank you

4. fultonla

fultonla Guest

Edit nevermind i thought you said it bricked after you played the game sorry. i have no idea what could have happened.

any more details you could give us?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2007
  5. usdblades

usdblades Member

Well I bought it off ebay and it had firmware 1.5 on it. I started to set my network up on it. I plugged it into my laptop and my laptop died cause I did not flip the switch. We have a switch that lets electricity go to a socket in our house. So I unplugged my PSP and went to play GTA liberty Cities. steady green power light comes on. No screen. I tried leaving the battery out overnight and tried it again still nothing.

6. fultonla

fultonla Guest

hmm i dont know anything about electrical systems but maybe some kind of power surge fried it ??????? i have no idea