1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psp Max drive help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mattygg, Jan 9, 2007.

1. mattygg

mattygg Member

Hi all,

You will have to excuse me if this has already been answered but i have had a look and couldnt find anything.

Firstly i have a brand new psp which (foolishly i updated to 2.81), i know that there is no downgrade as yet, but i was wondering whether anyone knew of any time scales in which one may come out.

Secondly, i have seen advertised that you can use your psp as a max drive. I have a usb cable which connects to my pc/ps2. What else would i need to get them to talk to each other. I am asking this as i have an option file for pro evo 6 on my pc and i was wondering how to update my ps2 save game.

Lastly, are there any utilities which i can download for my psp which will work with 2.81

Thanks in advance for your help,

Matt

2. Jake_C

Jake_C Regular member

dont knw about por evo
    but as 4 progs
    i think u can get devhook on it
    so that means hombrew and all dat .
    i expect a downgrader will come out soon as were well on the way to hackin 2.81 and even 3.02. (when i say we i mean "the devs"