1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP Media Manager

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by triX123, May 5, 2007.

1. triX123

triX123 Member

I need something that can put videos, pictures and music in my psp. My friends have told me about someting called "Media Manager". I was wondering if you guys know a website i can download that from or another type of software that can put media in my PSP.

2. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Psp max media manager you have to pay for. its like $20. There are other programs out there but alot arent free. You can put stuff on the memory card by just plugging in the psp, going to usb connect and searching the psp folder on the memory card. go to www,playstation.com, psp and it will tell you what folder to put the songs in and movies and stuff.

3. triX123

triX123 Member

thx for the adive, but i downloaded Max Media Manager on www.fileplanet.com. AND IT WAS FREE !!!!! its a great website, it 100% free, all u have to do is make an account which costs nothing

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

probably a trail version.

Anyway, here's a nice FREE one that i use.
    Psp Video 9

5. 3lement

3lement Regular member

Yea either its a trial or its a copyed version which is illegal. I personally use im too psp stuff. You have to pay for some of their stuff but it works great.

6. moton

moton Guest

man u to get lime wire download it and type in media manager download that and then when u open it extract it and u should get it 4 free