1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSP memory card help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by steven456, Nov 29, 2007.

1. steven456

steven456 Member

hi all, i have 2 4gb pro duo card. both of them r fake but 1 is normal 4 gb while the other is high speed 4gb. the normal 4gb memory card works fine but the high speed 4gb got some problems. it can store most of my games as it should be but when i slot in the card into my psp, the psp can onli read the games inside the psp but couldnt play the game. do any1 have any solution to this problem? pls give solutions that allow me to fix the problems and not alternatives like buy another 4gb psp card.

and if u need to know, i got the card from a from who bought it from china. i dun think that the card is spoilt since the psp still can read it, so pls help if u know how to solve this problem of mine, thx.

2. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

If it's a fake then that's what you're expecting it to do.
    Even if your PSP does read it, it could mean that the memory in the stick isn't working right. If I were you, I'd go to amazon.com then purchase a real memory stick. My 4GB Hi-Speed works absolutely fine. I know that you don't want to buy another memory stick, but it's the only idea. Fake memory sticks' problems can't be solved...