1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp memory stick problem update

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tobishen, Nov 26, 2007.

1. tobishen

tobishen Member

Ok i just bought a new 4gb memory stick from best buy and its not fake. It says supported and everything. I put disgaea on it and metal gear solid port ops. I'm still having the same problem with disgaea where when i try to save, sometimes it works and sometimes it just says checking for memory card and doesnt bring up the save screen. Then when i enter metal gear solid it does the psp intro thing then goes to a black screen and cuts off. I believe there is a problem with my psp and not the memory stick. The problem i was havin with my psp is on this thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/577356 and I have done the chilly willy key thing and have downgraded and upgraded to 3.5m33-4 twice. Any help would be apreciated.

2. Ex_hoc

Ex_hoc Guest

Have you verified that your game ISO are good? I've heard this problem many times and it usually turns out to be the games. Try ripping the game from the origanal disk with clone CD and than convertingthe IMG file to an EBOOT.PBP with popstation. than you will know that your games is genuine. Hope that helps.