1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp modding stuff

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by totenkoph, Apr 9, 2007.

1. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

can someone please help me with moddin my psp?
    i dont want to make thousands of posts about different things, so just pm me if you know alot and ill give you my aim screename or somthin. thanks!

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

why not try typing "psp modding guide" into google and start reading, there is a mountain of info out there.

3. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

i would but id rather be one on one with someone in a chat service rather than posting bleak messages that might not make sense in a single post. i also have a japanese psp and i am also insecure about doing this myself, just thought i could ask someone who knows what there doing rather than trying this myself.

4. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

As long as you make a full backup of your flash directories before starting are running 3.03oec and have access to recovery mode, you should be good to recover from most cock ups.

But maybe someone will be happy to chat live with you.

5. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

how bout you, my master?

6. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

I know bugger all about modding, I don't bother.

I don't really see the point of changing how my psp looks in the brief moments its not running a game or playing music :)