1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp modding. what next???

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by djmazz, Apr 23, 2007.

1. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

never thought i would say this but im getting bored of my psp.
    up to now iv flashed custom firmware any custom flash0 files to it, changed the faceplate, buttons. added leds to the triggers, cut the umd door and put a clear bit of plastic in also with leds behind.
    now what can i do? lol anyone got any good ideas?
    also, iv got my hands on a samsung camera phone. if i wired it up to a usb connector and plugged it into my psp's usb port, will it work?
    also, lol, iv been looking into this >>> http://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3316.0
    but i cant seem to find where on the usb port to wire.
    so, after all that, any suggestions? lol
    cheerz.

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

sup? dont knowone like helping me?

3. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

You could try getting a girlfriend ;)

That might make you PSP obsolete =D

4. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

lol already got one mate. shes a peach aswell but women can get to much at times, thats why i got a psp. lol need something to get away from her.
    well iv got my usb to work as a charger. but still stuck with what to do next.
    might just put the psp (and the girlfriend) on ebay n try messin with somet else.

5. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

well then I would have to assume you've already installed the mp3 plugin. Thats a whole lot of fun to listen to your music and play psp games at the same time.

6. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

to be honest mate i cant find many plugins.
    iv got the reboot, shutdown plugin but it doesnt seem to work anymore since i went to 3.30oe.
    also iv been wanting a recovery prx so i can access it straight from my xmb. i tryed it on 3.03oe-c but it never worked for me. now i cant find that. lol