1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp/ mpeg4?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by jrock93, Feb 4, 2008.

1. jrock93

jrock93 Member

Yes, I am new to this psp scene. I have converted my dvd to mpeg4. Have put it on my psp. Can watch the movie but have to watch it in sections. I was wondering how or if you can watch the movie without having to start a new section of the movie or so that it will run throughout. On my psp video folder it contains 4 vts files. thanks for the help

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

I'm assuming your movie is in 4 different pieces. You can try to use windows movie maker or any other program to load the video files into it and then make it into one big movie file. If you want you can arrange the files of the movie in order so it won't bother you even if one plays after the other and they'll be in order.

3. jrock93

jrock93 Member

thanks but what do you mean by arrange files so that they will play one after another. They are on my psp in order but after for instance vts 01 plays then I have to manually start vts 02 and so on.

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

That's odd because normaly my PSP plays one file after the other in whatever order I arrange them in (Name, Date, etc.) Check the settings section to see if something isn't toggled.

5. jrock93

jrock93 Member

I have checked the settings and everything looks fine. Thanks for the help though.

6. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

Sorry that didn't help you. You can still try to make it into one big movie file if you want.

In case it interests you I have two TV Shows on there and they play one after the other. I also have a movie and after the movie finish it simply pauses and nothing happens. I have to hit the R-Trigger to start the next clip. It can be annoying but its the most simple thing to do now.

7. jrock93

jrock93 Member

Yes, I tried to used the right and left buttons but it still did not start the 2nd file. Can someone help me on this please/

8. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member