1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp online games help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by gerikoh, Mar 6, 2007.

1. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

recently i've been trying to hook my psp on the net. now that i have my own wifi zone, can somebody mention some games? what i mean is games that can connect internationally, mostly through infrastructure. i've been trying some but i couldn't get connected. syphon filter asks for an account in w/c i don't know what to input and where to register. i've tried metal gear ops but they are still under maintenance. socom is a one good game but i want to expoit the feature so any other games besides sports?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  2. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

my fav that is wifi is Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force.
    its about duels,and covers the episodes to the end of Kagemaru and the 7 Shadow Riders.You can connect and play duels with other people around the globe (i think)
    www.konami.com
    www.gamespot.com

3. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

do you still need to sigh up?

4. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

i dont know,i too have thought of hooking it on the net and playing in duels with other people of the world,but i dont know how.
    not 1 site gives that kinda info.
    but if you own a ds and yugioh spirit caller you just visit nintendos site and you will find info on the wifi in a few minutes.

5. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

but i don't have a DS. T_T