1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psp online games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by Etc3, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Etc3

Etc3 Member

i want to know which games to you play online. I just got a router and wanted to play naruto ultimate ninja online and if I entered the waiting room then there was't anyone.So i want know which time and which games people play.

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Sorry to tell you this, but Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes is an ad-hoc mode only game.

There are two types of multi-player on the PSP, ad-hoc and infrastructure. With ad-hoc mode, you can only play with people around or near you (in the same room, essentially). That's what your game is.

Infrastructure is where you can play online through a router, very few games support this. I don't really play online, so I can't tell you from experience which games are good, but I've heard from others that Socom Fireteam Bravo is a decent online game. I suggest hearing out others before trusting me on that, though.

3. tehsick

tehsick Regular member

The best online game that i have played is Metal Gear Solid portable ops.
    There is usually people in the waiting room, with plenty of game modes.
    Worms Open warfare 2 is good aswell, although its pretty hard to find a game sometimes.